Friday, September 19, 2014

The Highlight of the Night


You know. Sometimes I wonder if it really took an effort to love.
I believe it doesn't.
I know it doesn't.
And it doesn't.

It takes time but it doesn't need an effort. And funny that it came from lots of things. 
Like writing for example.
(A fanaticism towards an author is very legit)
But no, it's not about a writing. Or an author.

Lately I find him very cute. He's always been a brat but now he's a cute brat. I feel like I've come to like him and find him endearing. Even though he's often covered with dirt and he's plenty annoying. And noisy. 

I know that I can't really expect our bond to be special, but I'm glad that the thought of losing him become more saddening than it was before. At least now I know he mattered.

(Well, I guess that kind of thing really comes naturally.)

3 comments:

arutaki said...

Pasti kucing...

Anonymous said...

RT atas saya

chop said...

You guys know me too well