Saturday, March 21, 2015

Kepo

There are people whom I wish write more in their social media.

Because I want to know more about them. I want to know how they are doing and what's on their mind. What are their concerns. What they think about things.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone wants to know more about me. How I'm doing and whatever-thing else. But it kinda creeps me out. Now I kinda get the sentiment why some people whom I wish write more in social media don't write more, hehe.

But I guess I too, don't share a lot of things. But I do share things. But more than anything, I share them for my convenience and interest. Like this blog, for example. I have long forgotten why I made this blog, but I am keeping it and keep writing on it for my sake. It's a nice thing. It's nice to write, you know? It's nice to write and know that it'll be read by yourself some time in the future, letting her know she's going through, how she changed, and what makes her changed. This blog hasn't been around that long and I see that I have change plenty. Sort of.

Other than that, writing always ease thoughts and feelings I think. Wording what's inside is a very good way to see or assess them more clearly. It's not once or twice that I found answers for my own questions just by putting them into paragraphs (which I previously intended to only be a paragraphs of questions). Then again, you can write anywhere-it doesn't necessarily have to be social media or whatever else accessible to people hm. Oh well.

Anyway, yeah. Even though I get why these people-whom-I-wish-write-more-in-their-social-media don't write more often than they already did, I kinda still wish they do.


No comments: