Tuesday, October 2, 2012

In cases of love

The time when you fall in love is the time you’re being an idiot without knowing.

That, is what my father said (pretty sure he heard it from tv).

And I agree.

I mean, I don’t know if it’s true or not; logically, those kind of stuffs don’t have anything to do with intelligence. But I don’t know, I just believe so. I believe that love is that powerful that it blurs judgment. It distracts us people from seeing things that are (also) important as in the only thing matters is the said object of affection. It makes you feel complete for some unknown reason and it feels magical. Or something. Maybe. I think.

But yeah. The thing is, I believe that love makes you blind. It makes you stupid. People in love are poor judges of everything.

When you fall in love, you don’t think straight. You can’t. That’s why you should listen to others who still can.


Yes. Listen to others.


Not just random people, or everyone in general; but people who matters. People whom you know won't let you get hurt, people whom you know for years loving you (in a way you do too), people who are always be there for you before this object of affection comes into the picture.




Though I admit, these ideas of being in love is mostly from fictions (including tv).

...and real life example. Sort of. But mostly fictions.

And that is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this suppose to be an allusion dear? Please do forgive my excessive curiosity and tendency to prejudice :P

Anonymous said...

*supposed

(quite an unnecessary revision)
(also do forgive my excessive perfectionism, I beg you)

chop said...

Hmm.. Inspired maybe (a super little); but I don't do allusion in general teehee :D complain, yes; but I'm not good at... that. (googled what allusion supposed to mean but still can't find a verb to replace that HEHE)