Monday, April 25, 2011

for the sake of wasting time

Hi!! Eating ice cream before bed time caused this. I can't sleep. Well, it's not that late yet but still counts.

Mitton is a male. He is kinda old... kinda. He's just eight; nine this year. Or maybe.. nine, and ten this year? I kinda lost count. I like to tell myself it's not that old yet but people around me beg to differ. They goes "WHAT?? EIGHT? That's OLD!" or something along those lines. Kitties on youtube are way older. They died when they were eighteen or something. I even read an article about.. a grandma who lived together with her kitty for 22 years (it's that or said kitty was 22) and all that. So there. Mitton... I think Mitton haven't been laid. Since... forever? Which is... weird. Because he's kinda old. I mean, don't cats have some period of having mates once or twice a year or something? Dunno. And did you know that homosexual behavior in animals exists? I read an article about that recently too. I will never see penguin the same again. I wonder if Mitton is homosexual. Maybe he's asexual. My father said that there's this time where he was trapped in the same cage with a bunch of female kitties and he looked absolutely terrified, like... I don't know. Something. Or so my father said (emphasis here) but I am no homophobic so if Mitton (actually) needs a male partner I wouldn't say no. I really want Mitton to have a friend, or partner, or mate, or kids or anything to keep him company. I won't be there for him forever and neither will he. I hope he never felt lonely when I wasn't around. I don't know whether he'll miss me if I'm not around but I'm sure I'll miss him if he's not around anymore. He's really nice. And I really really like him.

And typing about this make me sleepy. I'm sure it doesn't make sense.

Bye!




p.s. For your amusement, here's a picture of Mitton smelling a flower.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: