Friday, December 9, 2011

Her Point of View

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket..for now. END for now.



__


Feel free to interpret it however you want, because I only do this to ease myself. Not a very wise move, but who cares? Probably something I’ll erase some time later.

I feel unheard and sad and unheard. Did I just mention unheard? And sad?

I just don’t know how to share it in any other way.

__



I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy it. I'm sorry that you can't see what's there behind all the hard work and sacrifices we made. Tears are here and there because we DON'T reap what we sow. Just because of... of.. of.. what is it again?

We don't even know what it is.

I don't even know who's this 'we' I'm referring to.

But well.

Thank you. For everything. (not being sarcastic)

All of these are part of growing up after all. Every cloud has silver linings and I can't wait for what's there for us to see.



But for now, I'm sad. /sniffs


Thank you.




p.s. Do I have to mention some part of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights or something to assure that it is okay for me to post this?
p.p.s. Just asking.

7 comments:

Fanny Nur Andini said...

Hey Ran, I do feel the same. You know it, dont you? *hugs*

klaravirencia said...

I get the feeling that I am very well acknowledged of what context you wrote this in. And seeing anur's comment.... I am rest assured. We are undoubtedly torn apart. Indeed.
May I join the hugging, guys?

chop said...

*grouphug*

arutaki said...

uber cool, lama ga baca blog.

chop said...

Makasih kak! Selamat datang kembali di dunia blog2an! :D

eyyasy said...

assalamualaikum, boleh share g? bagus nih...

chop said...

Wass, silakan! Asal di link balik ;)