Friday, February 10, 2012

It Mattered.

Uh. Hi there guys.

It's late, like usual. My muse (or maybe the lack of consciousness to reread my writing) only works at night therefore.. things (trash) and whatever comes up as a post at night. Usually.

No philosophy, thesis, opinion or the sort today. Whatever.

You know guys, about my resolution?

It's sort of hard.

I mean.

Being happy and smile and love others is.. not so hard. Hard sometimes, but it's something you bound to do, you know? I just need to maintain it (well duh, said it in the post) and there. To be nice.. I'm trying.


But this part is hard. To make people around me feel loved.





Sigh.



I want to make people around me, especially those who were very dear to me, to know that they're loved. Because I feel really loved right now, and most of the time, but nobody ask and I want them to feel so too because it's wonderful.

And it's saddening me when they don't.

I am no psychic, and I can't read thoughts as well as feelings; I can only guess.

When something is off, something is.. not what most people prefer to be, the only thing I know of that can make people feel better is knowing that they're loved. Despite those. Despite the hardships.

Despite everything.




I feel better when I notice so. I figured they will too.

But I don't know.

It's not as easy as I think it is. Sigh.






But I'm trying.



No comments: