Tuesday, February 28, 2012

picture dump!

Hi GUYS! Long time no blog! :D Or is it?

Now, I know that you guys miss my writing.... (NOT) but I don't intend to "write" here! I'm updating for the sake of telling some people this blog is not dead yet! (It's only 3 weeks, duh.) But oh well!

I still have so much things to do in my to-do list. But doing it without procrastinating just a bit is not really fun, so for the sake of babying myself and preventing me from dying out of stress (sort of) I'm going to post an old work!



Photobucket
If you can't see it clearly, move your screen to a certain angle.



I'm thinking about being productive! And I'm thinking about... oh wait. I have a lot of things to do for the week. Hm.

And for the sake of ending this post like no other, here's a pic of a foot!



Photobucket

I'm thinking about drawing people's faces for real some time in the future... drawing docents' faces in the back of my book is getting old.





p.s. The foot model was my sister. But she has no label on her toe, no, that's just for kicks.

2 comments:

Bangquito said...

LOL! I love the foots drawing, a lot, real kick.

chop said...

Why thank you! I love that foot too. :9 Your comment is much appreciated!