Sunday, March 18, 2012

Falleg Sýning

I'll forget what they did and said, but I won't forget what they made me feel.

I was sick, (really, I was) a slight fever, a wheezy throat and runny nose. I was nauseous. I ate a lot of... medicine. Even 5 minutes before it started. But. Well. It's a different case altogether after it begun.

My hands tingling. I cried a little.

I hurt my wrist just the morning before, three angry red lines screaming but not really.

I've never thought of how it has this, this much effect over me.

I wanna say love and maybe it was. But not yet. Maybe later.

But well!

I'll remember.

2 comments:

klaravirencia said...

I hope the wounds on your wrist weren't serious. I've ever tried to do the same, but (both unfortunately and fortunately) I didn't have enough guts to make my skin really torn.
It was not the same cause that made me try to do that, but it must've bred the (more or less) same emotional agitation you've been feeling.
I hope you're okay.
*hug*

chop said...

Is that sounds really depressing?? It was fine, really! And I assure you that I definitely didn't meant to hurt myself, (moreover kill myself /shudders) it was not uh, relevant! What I'm feeling and the wounds. It was a stupid accident =____=

What I felt was a really wonderful feeling. I cried because I was too happy. Try to read it in a delighted-heartwarming angle! I'm sorry if it makes you worried!! /hugs