Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Celebrating a New Semester!

Hello again everyone! The first week of the new semester is over! And I am trapped in a committee yet again! (I know I'm being redundant but did mention 'The first week'?) But at least this one got my full consent... okay maybe 3/4 full. Okay. Full. Sort of. Unlike the other two.

But okay! I tried my best to keep up though, on the other two I mean. I feel guilty on not working whole-heartedly; I really am, but I'm not that selfless. In fact; I believe that I am one of the selfish-est fellow ever but I just don't have the guts to say 'no' to people. I constantly praying that when I said 'ENG... I don't know... I'm not that good' or 'I don't think I'm suited for the job', people GET that I don't want to get that job and I don't want to participate and stop being persistent because in the end I would accept and I'll try my best not doing a half-assed job but sometimes it's just! HARD! And I did so anyway. Yeah. I'm not that selfless so I'm very sorry if it looks like I don't feel like I own the event and whatever I did is not the picture of excellence. And please don't count: 'I would like to help' as a consent for putting people's name into a committee. Sigh. This is what I hate about high-context culture. I hate being high-context; and I thought I'm pretty frontal too!

The courses I'm taking this semester seems fun, at least for the week. There'll be a lot of upcoming papers and presentations and I hope those committee stuff won't hold me back from being tad-bit diligent on doing those assignments.

After my lovely cousins left to France, I'm thinking about applying for scholarship exchange programs for the upcoming semester; 5th or 6th preferably. And the former stuffs I've mentioned weighing me down the drain (sort of). Hopefully I'd stay on fire to pursue a semester abroad!

The new semester has begun, I wish this time I'm able to outshine the sun! (metaphorically speaking)

No comments: