Sunday, July 3, 2016

Parents and Children

Hi, blog.

Another mind dump, today. And see, I missed another month. I'm getting bad at this.

Anyway.

I find a lot of things shoved in my hands recently, and the things that I can think of is just "If my parents don't love me I can't imagine how horrible that would feel". "It must be sad if there is anyone who isn't loved by their parents." "If there's actually anything that every child should have is being loved by their parents." Something along those lines. I feel loved plenty of times, this time is no exception.

I think it's natural to love my parents, because they love me and they give me food and stuffs. They talk to me and listen to me. They play games with me and let me play with my friends too. They take care of me even when I don't ask them to. They make me feel special, even when I believe that nothing is. It's also natural that the more time you spend with someone or something, you get attached to them, and the thought of life without them makes you sad (I even feel sad thinking that I have to replace my laptop some day). In their case, I have live with them all my life until now, so of course I'd be pretty bummed if they're gone.

It's not "natural" because their DNAs are running in my blood or that I came out of my mother's womb. It's natural because they do things that make me happy and fulfilled. Things that are not easy because I think I will punch myself plenty of times if I were my own kid. Things that make me want them to love me more and to be happy too. They do a lot of things, that I keep things and do things in life just for their sake. When I was sick and helpless, hearing their voices alone makes me cry.

I don't know why my parents love me, but I like to think that I did things that makes loving me easier for them.




I believe that you don't really get people to love you because you're their whatever. In fact, it's a lot of work for some.

So I think it's normal if parents happen to not love their children.
And I think it's normal if children happen to not love their parents.




But with that saying, I still think that unloved children is probably one of the most miserable creatures in the world. Some people just don't deserve children. People has to stop forcing children to be born, because if they are not prepared to love them, they are creating persons that are bound to be miserable for some time.

Stop creating miserable little persons. Love your child, if you can. If you cannot, at least be nice. Or don't make them, at all.



This is coming from a child loved by her parents, and cannot imagine her world in any other way.

No comments: