Monday, January 2, 2012

Questions and Whatnots

Hi guys! Miss me?

No? Oh.

Have you ever realized that I've often sounded like there's anyone out there, reading this blog and therefore use a conversational-like sentences in the opening of a writing?

Have you ever realized that I've often written rhetorical question with no relation whatsoever to the context I suppose to deliver?

Have you ever wonder?

No? Not that I mind, no, not at all.





I'm always flattered when people ask me something... that is actually a question, when they have others to ask to. I try my best to give a decent reply, but sometimes.. I can't.

Because.


You see guys, I'm not much of a critic. Yes, I criticize things a lot, but that's when they cross in my line of sight (or life. Or work. Or maybe something else). And when it happens so, that's when I have a certain thought about that certain things, and that's when I tried to find the answer for whatever questions popped up because of it.

For other things.. not really. (I think it's called Apathy, but you can never be too sure)

Yes! I believe every single thing exists and happens for a reason, which reason I know some and some aren't; and I don't mind for not knowing some. Not just because (sometimes) I just can't bring myself to care, but also because what good would I brought if I know so?



Some questions aren't made to be answered; maybe just not now, but maybe not ever. Who knows. I think what made questions exist is the process of getting the answer, not the answer itself! Because sometimes, realizations are there when you're trying to find an answer, not in the answer itself.

To be fair, I would love to think that it's just an excuse for me because sometimes I just don't care and I'm too lazy to think about a matter or two.

But what's wrong with that?

No comments: