Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy. Again!

I'd love to be happy. It's wonderful and fluffy and and colourful and bright and warm. A very pleasant feeling.

I'll smile when I'm happy. That's why when I'm not in the mood to smile, I won't let it affect me and I'll smile and I'll be happy.

I'll think about nicest and prettiest things that I like when I'm happy. That's why when something bothers me so, I'll shrug it off and try to think about things that I like and I'll be happy.

I'm nice when I'm happy. That's why when I'm not being nice, I'll say sorry and I'll be nice and I'll be happy. Again.

I'm happy. That's why when I'm sad or angry or hungry, I'll think about how nice it feels when I'm happy and I'll be thankful for being happy and I'll be happy. Again.




I'm happy. Even when I'm not, I'm happy.

Kinda. But I hope so.



It doesn't rhyme, grammar sucks, but I'm happy.

No comments: