Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Fun

I met a lovely person today. A lovely kid. A lovely.. baby. She's 7 months of age. And a real belle. Met her at the cinema. I'm not a really kid person, but she took my heart away. It seems that she likes me too!

I didn't get a chance to take her picture. And I regret it so. She's lovely. My. I want a baby like her! She's so cute I want to eat her alive. Aaaaaaa.

Oh yeah, her name's Ashley.

Oh, and I watched The Green Hornet today. Entertaining and pretty funny (in a way), but not that fabulous because as far as I care; Jay Chou made it awesome, but the protagonist burn it all to dust. I mean, one good thing about this person is.. he has a lot of money (and it's actually his father's). Oh, and he has an awesome sidekick. Which makes it two but that's because I'm nice. So I take my words back. The Green Hornet rocks, because Jay Chou stole the spotlight. Even though he need more practice in speaking English. Still, I'm glad I watched this. I missed Jay Chou. His appearance in the movie and my lovely meeting with Ashley made my day.

No comments: