Thursday, January 17, 2013

Another New I-hope-not-lame-year!

Long time no post! It's not that I got nothing to share lately, it is me in serious mess and taking another level (I hope) up in everything (ahay as if).

Not serious mess, really, but I think it is messy (my head and my heart and MY FEELINGS) that I'm going through tinybity amount of stuffs but it's just the thoughts that are overwhelming. TEEHEE. Anyway!

It is a new year! A new... well year. And have I made people around me feel loved enough? Have I been nice and good enough? Did I smile enough? Did I spread laughter enough? More to come this year, I hope!

2012 was a great year. It was a year with me trying not to be involved in anything yet don't have a heart to say no and giving half-assed output, the time I'm involved in things I don't want to, feel nonexistent burden (burden I made myself because I'm so freaking weak), the year I feel like I'm the most irresponsible selfish creature who spend a lot of money, the year I cursed so much oh God I cursed a lot that year I don't even know how; so far the nastiest, the crapiest, the... lamest me in my history of living so far. But despite that, for better or worst, it has broaden my field of interest! It is the year of webcomics and superheroes and all that and year of me loving more people and learn more stuffs and everything. And everything nice and lovely.

Everything around me that year is lovely as ever it's just me that sucked. I sucked that year. I don't know if I deserved what I did because I sucked.

I hope that this year I'm going up the graph again. Striking upwards like an eagle. (It's okay past rani, I know. I understand.)

This year... I'm a person with more responsibilities and I hope I can cope. This year I'm a person with a goal I hope to achieve. And... okay that's all.

No comments: