Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Because No One Really Wants To Be Alone "Alone"

Heyho everyone! I have a pretty hectic week recently, and sure there'll be more to come but yeah days are pretty hectic. It's just a week, or so, since I made my last post but since then I already have, what, a lot of to-do's on the list. Or not, since they're all've been crossed (proud). And I realized something!

To have someone you can depend on is a very wonderful thing.

..I wrote that correctly, right?



You see. Most people I know like to do their job.. alone. Individually. With a very reasonable and very understandable reasons, of course.

So that I can do whatever I like in my own pace, they say. So that I don't have to seek others approval to make an action, they say. So that I don't need to arrange meetings to settle whatever, they say.


As you see and as I put it, even though people enjoy having authority over their own job, people need... People need. Ugh. People need something, to depend on. Wait that's wrong.

I mean, that's right but putting it like that won't explain anything.



People need.. something to believe. People need to know that they won't mess things up, to know that there's something worth after all the trouble, to know that there are reasons not to die even if they messed up.

People need to know and remember, but sometime along the way, people usually forget.

They need reminders and sometimes it's a person.



(Or a cat)


No comments: