Wednesday, February 3, 2010

just so you know

I won't die because of Geography test tomorrow. I won't. Maybe I will, but it's highly unlikely though.

My engerish sucks so bad I have to stop using it here butbut in order to make it better I have to practice! Practice makes me loath! Wueeek. Maybe I'll mixed it up with Bahasa Indonesia. Even though my Bahasa Indonesia is also BAD (and when I typed BAD I meant really BAD), I still use it everyday of my life, but still.. yeah. My Bahasa Indonesia sucks... I don't remember having above 8 for Bahasa Indonesia in my report. So maybe. Practice makes perfect is non-existent for my verbal intelligence. And maybe, you have to stick with my stupid writing with it's morbid grammar and terrifying ideas.

It's already past ten, I'm not asleep, I'm not reading something, and I'm not studying even though Geography is ready to stop my heart from beating tomorrow (lie) I.. I want a holiday. I really.. really.. want one. I want my papa come back to Jakarta, I want to buy a new pencil. No. In fact I really need to buy a new pencil.

No comments: