Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Senior Year

This is lame. I know. But.

I'm tired of being rushed.

I'm tired of being asked.

It's a genuine I-don't-know. See that?




I know it's important, I know the time is running out.
Nothing is forever constant, that, I believe with no doubt.




I don't think I'll regret anything I chose, because I won't.
And I don't think I'll be less happy.... Oh, no I won't.

But I just think... that maybe, maybe--if I made it after all-- this time I won't say "It doesn't matter."

Maybe this time there'll be a squeal of delight, there'll be tears of joy. There'll be hoots of laughter.

An explosion of sincere happiness.
...not because of a choice that is aimless.




Well... It's okay. I.. don't really mind if.. It's not the time yet.
I'll make up something for now, see how it's done, and I won't regret!



...not that it's solve anything, I guess,
But I'm sure, whatever it'll be, is nothing but the best.








p.s. my first rhymed post. grammar 'll be damned as long as it rhymed. buh it's so lame I want to puke. so.... I made so many decisions half-heartedly--or maybe non-hearted?-- I thought I'm mature enough to understand what I want now. unfortunately, now, I mean right now, I still don't. END.

No comments: