Monday, July 11, 2011

Thank Blog

Things I like about writing in my blog is that when I look back to see what I've written, I'm amazed of how I could think of that back then and not today; how the heck did I forget the truth that I have mentioned over and over and over; and how awful my grammar was (probably still is) and and and yeah, what struck me the most is that sometimes I knew the answer all along; I even have it written in my blog months ago or years ago, but I... forget about that because, I don't know. Busy making excuses? Hahaha.

Another thing is I can see how everything changed, not literally, but I see a development of my writing, of how I used to write about stuff I did rather than my opinion about stuff I did or things I came across (not that I stop writing on things I'm doing, but I did it less than before... kinda); of how cheesy my lines are (cheesy lines are cheesy); and such. I like that. Everything changes and to track how and when the heck did that happen (even if it's only one or two aspects of your life;) is kinda amusing. And funny. Life's amusing and funny like that.

Oh, and it makes me aware that I've grown up. I've grown up and as much as I'm glad that I'm not as idiotic as I was before, I still don't like the thought of growing up. It makes me.. feel old.




One note, these days I feel like everything's so bright and funny and awesome and everyone seems so kind and nice and wonderful more than before. I'm kinda afraid of what this brings, but well... I guess that's the more reason to enjoy it while it lasts.




"The end will justify the means."
Sophocles, Greek philosopher