Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Something happened

You know, the one that I have mentioned about the time when I saw one of my friend using a bag from NSO, and then I told one of my other my friend that I'm going to get one of those next year and I really did? That's one case. For one thing, I didn't mean anything when I said that, but it happened anyways.

Similar case happened a few days ago.

But I didn't say anything this time.

You see, now that I go to college, I usually go there by train since my house is nearby and I'm too lazy to find a kostan (or somesort). And I usually went to the last wagon (or first, depends) so I can get out of the station faster.

It was Monday (yes, this week's Monday) and I was on my way home inside the train when I saw a guy (look's like the one in charge) went to engine driver's cabin. And there's a thought.

"I wonder what's inside there."




And then there was Tuesday. I was late; when I bought the tickets, the train's already there and when I run for it, the door closed just in front of my face. I'm in despair!

But just for a second.

Because it seems that one of the guy in engine driver's cabin saw my failed attempt and felt kind of pity, so he opened the cabin's door; and let me in.

So I was inside an unused engine driver's cabin all the way to college.

I was inside the engine driver's cabin.

I was inside the--

--Holy kitty that was--



--I dunno. Beyond unexpected? Something like that.

I feel like, I'm the luckiest person in the world or something. Because it's just crazy! The moment I wonder about what's inside the engine driver's cabin on Monday, I know that would be sort-of-impossible! Because, it's not like I want to work there or some sort; the thought of I would be there is nonexistent in my mind. I just shrugged the thought off seconds after I thought about that.

And then the next day, I was there, all the way to college. True story.


...


HOW COULD SUCH THING HAPPENED????!!!


Sigh. I don't know.






But seriously.

If a mere thought like that could happen; even when you don't expect anything, even when you don't believe in it; why can't people believe in a great, strong and promised force such as,


a prayer?








Just saying.

No comments: