Monday, September 13, 2010

Time. Fast and.. Frosted. NOT.

I bought a new friend today!

I didn't really buy them before. I mean, my mother or father bought them. Or at times it was a farewell gift. Or birthday gift from friends, or.. I dunno. I made one once, but yknow, kinda failed but I liked it anyway. I don't buy friend often. I don't remember buying any except a few, that is Bamba, Jolly and... this one.

And yeah. It seems time... goes too fast. I'm happy because there's always something, something in a moment that I can remember by but if time moves this fast I can't savour it as it need to. Like, I'm happy to wait for things I can't do now; I'm happy that a moment lasts for a second or minutes or hours or days; I'm happy that I can live for today and I don't regret things like 'Why didn't I start this sooner?' or 'Why did I quit back then?' or 'Why do I have to know this now? Not younger?'; and I'm happy I can meet many kinds of people; kind people, bad people, smart people, weird people, and such. I'm happy. But I still think I need time.

I mean like, oh my.. time moves so fast! I.. I just need a little moment to savour the happiness, to be grateful, but there's this thing that come out before I can do so and I need to be happy for it too, to be grateful for it too, but I haven't do that to the first one, and... and THAT! Like that! The things just keep popping up before I finish thinking and being happy and grateful or being sad and depressed about it. That! Get it? And.. When I'm being nostalgic about things that make me happy or sad... sometimes it's blurry and unclear, there's a feeling like 'I think I'm missing something on this part...' and I think it's because I didn't savour it as much as it need to. Like I said in earlier part.

Okay, so I'm happy for that too, because.. there are so many things happened in my life to the point I am (kinda) complaining about how I can't savour it because (it feels like) time moves too fast, but the fact that I'm kinda happy and grateful about it don't change the fact that I think I still need time to do the 'being happy and grateful' part.

I don't know why I need time to be happy or grateful, but I.. think I'm not happy enough, or grateful enough.. Like, there are thousands of things I can be happy for, but thanks to this thing I'm typing about, I can only be happy for hundreds or so, because I forgot the other things and I don't have the time to be happy about it when I remember or the time when it happened. Weird? But I feel that way... And.. Duh. That.

I know complaining is bad, but.. actually I'm not complaining, I'm just saying! Or 'typing' in this case; I don't care if it makes Grammar Nazis cry because of the awfulness.

And yeah.

I think I'll name him Fiorello.

No comments: