Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dream

I experienced the longest lucid dream I've ever had this morning. Which is really, really funny, because usually, when I realized "WTH, I'm dreaming right now." I wake up a moment after. Eheheh.

Never heard of lucid dream?

A lucid dream, in simplest terms, is a dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming. - Wikipedia, Lucid Dream

I know I experienced it a lot, probably since early days in junior high school--maybe older--but I never had the one so long, so... wah, and the thing is, I never knew that those dreams were lucid dreams until I found an article about it. Recently. Not so recently, but... okay, not so long ago.

And that is really funny, because when I saw the article, it says that when you experienced lucid dream, you can particularly do ANYTHING you wanted. Like, something. But everytime I experienced them, the only thing I want to do is waking up. What a shame, right? I can practically do ANYTHING I wanted (or so it said), like flying, or walking in the air, being a professional football player, visit Venice, meet Leonardo da Vinci, or something.

And like usual, it happened again this morning and when I realise it's a dream, I said it out loud to my friends "GUYS! It's a dream!" and one said, "How do you know?" and I think I said "I have to wake me up!" which is really stupid and then start pinching myself. It didn't work and that act just convinced me that I really AM dreaming. After that, I jumped out of the window from 3rd floor, and said "It's okay guys! You'll be okay! It's in my dream!" and then I go to the parking lot and met a friend with a really cool car that can fly, I rode in, and we're flying like dorks, stupidity ensues. I did those things (in my dream) just to be awake. I even tried to drowned myself! Which is, of course, failed to wake me up back then.

I forgot how I woke up, but I'm glad I finally did. It's a fun thought after you woke up, but when you're dreaming, it's kinda tiring.




Got to be careful. You spend too much time swinging from that jungle gym inside your skull and you'll fall right off the bars.
— Narrator, Little Worlds

2 comments:

klaravirencia said...

ran gimana caranya sih lucid dream gt? kan katanya kita bisa kontrol ya? gw nggak pernah inget mimpi gw -_-

chop said...

Heheheh, kalo caranya rani nggak tau ren, tapi kalo googling kayaknya banyak deh. Soalnya rani mimpi ya mimpi aja tiba-tiba lucid (?)

Sepanjang rani pernah mimpi ya (yg lucid), rani waktu itu bisa terbang, bisa peluk awan, bisa lompat dari lantai tiga sekolah terus ngg kenapa-napa, naik mobil bisa terbang, nyelem tapi nafas, minum susu stroberi yang belang2 (?) gitu deh. Kayaknya emang bisa dikontrol soalnya rani nggak mati-mati d mimpi rani.

Tapi macem2 juga sih, ada yang ngg lucid-lucid amat tapi rani nyadar rani mimpi nih.ngg inget mimpi juga bliss kok ren. kalo mimpi yg disturbing terus inget tuh seharian rasanya EEEEE males parah.