Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rani's Greatest Plan Ever

I was waiting for it..

The execution of my greatest plan ever.

I will tell her that I love her so, I will tell her how much she means to me. Yeah. She means so much to me that I don't want to say it with a simple "Happy Mothers Day mama!" or give her some present shyly or whatnot. It has to be special. Awesome. Marvelous. A phenomenon to remember. Or some kind.

So, yeah. Here's the plan. I'll ask her what day is it today.

Maybe, she tells me the right answer, no. The answer I meant to hear. Or maybe not. If that's the case, then I'll tell her right away. It's Mothers day, ma.

And I'll ask her, what she want me to give to her today? To show my gratitude, to show my love for her, to show that I care for her?

Maybe, she will ask me to do some.. I don't know. Task. Or things. Or.. maybe, because she was the best mother I could ever have, she simply says being a nice daughter would be a perfect present. Or something. I don't know.

And then..

This is where my plan stuck. And I realized that I don't have any thing to give to her. A give, a present to show my gratitude, to show my love for her, to show that I care for her.

I could do anything, yet there's nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing could have ever represent my.. I don't know, love for her.

And yet.. I'm typing this. I'm typing this. For nothing too.

Maybe after this, when I go downstairs and go to her room, and.. she had fallen asleep.

The day will pass, and I didn't do anything today. Again.

Like many other Mothers Day.

Or maybe that's better. Because I love her. And I care for her. And the fact that she doesn't need to know makes me love her even more, than.. okay. I like that. Kinda.

And maybe, if after this she is still awake, I'll tell her. Or not. Or.. maybe, and maybe, and another maybe will shows up.

But hey. One thing remains. It's Mother's Day. And mama, I don't love you for this day only. I love you forever.

And I don't have to tell you. Because without me saying this, I know you'll understand. If not understood already. Because you are the coolest mama I could ever asked, I could ever think, and I could ever have. Yeah. I love you.

p.s. Papa, i love you too. There's no such thing is Fathers Day in Indonesia, but it's okay. To know that I love you forever does not need any Fathers Day. And I love you both because you are the greatest parents in the whole universe that I can't even think any better replacements.
p.s.s. My dearest sister, I won't say that I love you, you know. You don't have to prepare to puke. You're a great sister and, "I love you" is kinda old. So "I am the happiest person in the world because I have a sister like you" would be better. But yeah. Maybe I am the happiest person in the world because we are, a family.

No comments: